Some of these questions may be similar, some may seem too complex. I know that there is at least one question that you can identify with. Please comment on the discussion. Would love to have your input.
1. What is the biggest sustainability challenge that the Philippines faces today?
2. What is the most integral part in the implementation of sustainable developments in Philippine’s green agenda?
3. How can we create an open-source model that focuses on sustainable developments that relates to a Filipino common man?
4. How can we push for stronger climate change policies in the Philippines?
5. How can we prepare the next generation of young advocates to develop green initiatives?
6. Where do you see the Philippines in 20 years? Are you optimistic about our future?
Link on the Philippine Green Building Council:
Photo: Looking mighty fierce and strong enough to bike 10 more miles! (In my rental bike)
The Tour de Cure is a series of fundraising bicycling events across the country benefiting the American Diabetes Association. All money raised will go to support research, advocacy and education for diabetes.
I'm riding for my dad and my Lola (my grandmother). I certainly can't do justice for my namesake's accomplishments, or be half the person she is-- so much to live by! She has definitely been an inspiration to go on further!
The goal is to raise $500 for the cause. Tour de Cure is on June 14, 2009 in Silicon Valley, CA, I'd love to have a companion, so please let me know if you want to come TRY to do this with me! We can form a team and raise the funds together!
My gym who is helping train for Tour de Cure wants to give a free month at 24 Hour Fitness to anyone who wants to help the cause! Not only do you get to support the cause and your friend, but you also get the chance to have a healthier you-- no matter how small or large your donation is!
If you're willing to support the cause and myself as a "rider," please visit the website, "http://tour.diabetes.org", click on "DONATE" and "SPONSOR A RIDER"and search for "ESPERANZA GARCIA."
or you can click on this Link: http://main.diabetes.org/goto/esperanzagarcia
***LINK on Tour de Cure:
**LINK on Personal Tour de Cure page: