Bottomline is there are lot’s of problems in the world:
- 800 million people starving
- 1 billion people without clean safe drink ing water
- 2 billion with lack of clean sanitation
- 2 million people dying of aids each year
- Several billion people affected by the disastrous effects of climate change
"These are all problems that we have to face. But I don’t see this as a problem. Our generation is given the challenge to come together to find solutions to save humanity. All these are not problems, but an opportunity."